Do you need to communicate in English?
Does your business need to send information about products and services to an international audience? Are you confident that your English language messages will be correctly understood? Are you certain that your clients will act on the information as you intended?
Reach native and non-native English speakers with ease
The clarity of your information plays a vital role when communicating with customers and consumers in any language. But making an impact using the English language can be a challenge for European businesses.
Why does this matter?
- Confusion casts doubt – If information is not clear then consumers may reject your product or service; they might feel confused by ambiguous language and doubt your team’s professionalism.
- You could miss out on profitable opportunities – Your English content should be as persuasive as the content that you create in your native language. If it is not, you risk missing international sales and partnership opportunities.
- Simplicity aids understanding – Business English should be simple and easy to understand. Your audience may use English to communicate, but they may not be native-English speakers.
- Internal messages are important too – Clear internal messages to your international teams are just as important as external communication to your customers.
If you want your business to be competitive in the international English-speaking community, then you need to make sure that your English communication is crystal clear for your target audience.
I can help you.
- Broad skills and knowledge – My capabilities span technical writing; editing; creative writing; business writing; social media content; annual reports; proposal writing; tender submissions; industry award submissions; letters, forms, factsheets and fliers; marketing; press releases; speech writing for executives and CEO newsletters.
- International experience – Living and working in the UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East has helped me to develop a cultural awareness of how English is used in different markets.
- Skilled editor – I can work with you or your team to make sure your international communications are as compelling as your local messages.
- Jargon expert – Editing industry jargon into simple and clear English is one of my specialities.
Book a free 30-minute exploration session to discuss your English communication challenges and identify how I can help you.
About Leanne Mills
- I have 30 years of international experience in marketing, communications and editing.
- I spent 20 years as a leader in investment banks, pension funds and wealth management companies.
- I have been a business writer since 2008 and I am the founder of Writeability, a copywriting agency with a global client list.
- In 2012, I co-authored a book about the importance of Strategic Internal Communications. This publication delves into the importance of maximizing the impact of your message and is relevant for internally or externally focused communication.
- Previous clients have operated their businesses in banking, hospitality, superannuation, mining, health, training, PR & publishing, executive coaching, not-for-profit and government sectors. Read what they have said about the communications support I have provided.
Book a free session
Or call, email, or message me
noun: wordsmith; plural noun: wordsmiths
1. a skilled user of words.